At the University of Oklahoma, Sridhar Radhakrishnan and his research students are focusing on the following:
- Development of algorithms for processing extreme-scale networks on distributed systems and desktop parallel systems such as the GPGPUs and FPGAs.
- Development of algorithms which are at the intersection of machine learning and network science.
- Development of algorithms for compressing massive amounts of networked data.
- Development of algorithms which are at the intersection of network science and financial engineering.
- Application and development of Auto-ML techniques for network protocol design and implementation.
In the recent past we focused on the following:
- Design of protocols for Software Defined Networks, including the development of an SDN docker, and Fog computing.
- Design of algorithms and protocols for RFID systems.
- Design of algorithms and protocols for multicasting.